The ARB Linx is an integrated expandable system that replaces traditional dash and cabin mounted switches, gauges and monitors.
The compact touchscreen display (the visible screen) is used to control a variety of accessories. The switchboard module (discretely mounted, usually behind the dash or under the centre console), controls the functionality.
|The Control Modules from|
- Front & Rear Air Locker
- On-Board Compressor
- Main Battery Voltage
- Auxiliary Battery Voltage
- Trailer Battery Voltage
- Tyre Pressure
- Air Suspension
- Vehicle Lighting
- Camp Lighting
- Fridge Power
- Power Outlets
The ARB Linx interface is an expandable platform that continues to develop, with new modules constantly being released.
|Other Electronic accessories include:|
- Range of Reverse Cameras and monitoring systems
- Hema Navigation Systems HX1
- GME radios: XRS-370, XRS-330, TX4500S
- PLB – Personal Locating Beacons
- TPMS – Tyre Pressure Monitoring System